THIS PRODUCT IS NOW LISTED
Ghost Cuffs are an updated version of our Arstaeus and Den-Ops handcuffs developed for select military, law enforcement, government and security agencies.
- Completely unmarked – no manufacturer’s name/trademark, stamps or serial numbers
- MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodised (dark grey) aluminium body
- Black oxide steel ratchet arm and hinges
- Compact when folded for easy carry and concealment, fits in a pocket (4 x 3 x 1 inches)
- 3 independently moving ratchet bars
- 6 teeth on each bar
- 25 locking positions
- 17% larger internal circumference than standard handcuffs
- Rotating arm backloads for speed cuffing
- Precision engineering ensures rotating arm swings through the handcuff, engaging the ratchet bars every time
- Double locking mechanism
- 219 grams, 40% lighter than standard handcuffs
- Two standard keys are provided with each handcuff
- N.I.J Standard 0307.01 compliant (except ‘4.3 Marking’)
- Supplied in vacuum sealed clear packaging.
We can also supply Ghost Cuffs with a natural ‘silver’ aluminium finish (not MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodised) with black oxide steel ratchet arm and hinges.
Serial numbers and other markings/stamps can be added if required to fully comply with N.I.J Standard 0307.01 (4.3 Marking) at no additional cost.
1 x Ghost Cuff MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodised £82.50
For unit/bulk orders contact firstname.lastname@example.org for dealer price list.
All prices GBP.
Tracked and insured shipping anywhere – worldwide included.
© 2017 4TAC5.COM