The RazorDagger weapon system was originally custom designed by Curtis W. Koehler for an elite narcotics unit conducting regular undercover operations. This journey has led him to study metallurgy and to experiment endlessly, in a long period of trial and error, which led to a range of rapidly deployable and highly concealed knives and swords from behind the worn belt.
The RazorDagger was designed to be very difficult to find in a pat-down or search from violent enforcers running an illegal drug operation. This weapon system meets the zero compromise criteria imposed by covert operations, and is capable of consistent sub-second deployment under stress.
Unlike any other knife or edged weapon system; the body contour blade design was predicated upon stealth, concealment, and superior penetration through leather, and heavy clothing. With its ‘extreme needle nose point’, and thin high carbon spring steel blade, it is specially heat treated and tempered for thrusting and slashing.
Although the RazorDagger may be concealed on various part of the human body; its primary placement is behind your belt in the easy to uses Safety Sheath that is secured with self-adhesive Velcro loop.
The ‘Body Contour’ RazorDagger is the first fixed blade concealed knife and dagger system that is designed to fit almost as if it is part of your body. The RazorDagger is not worn; it is ‘integrated into your specific body type, anatomy, and clothing’. It literally fits the contour of your specific body shape.
Deployment is at a fraction of a second; with a simple twist of your belt buckle…
…the RazorDagger handle will deploy into your hand.
It is immediately ready to thrust, cut and slash.
Penetration on all daggers is dependent upon the type of grip used on the weapon, how well the blade is maintained, and the skill level of the knife fighter – there is no guard, quillon, or grooves to stop your hand from slipping forward onto the blade – so a tight grasp on the handle is mandatory – the special curvature of the RazorDagger handle fits the ‘cup’ of your hand – facilitating a stronger than normal grip.
Combat knife experts prefer a fixed blade knife over a folder. For the first time you may integrate a short to long fixed blade knife/dagger into your apparel. Even if you are dressed as a business executive (Male or Female); the ability for your apparel to hold and conceal the RazorDagger is an easy adaptation. The RazorDagger Weapon System becomes part of your body and attire; it is designed for ease of access and immediate deployment against an attacker.
Some of the RazorDagger design characteristics are as follows:
- Tough thin steel that has very little resistance when thrusting through leather, heavy clothing, and into a target
- Extreme needle nose points that expands into wide Tanto design
- The widening Tanto design increases the size of the ‘cut area’; increasing lethality
- The curvature of the blade; if twisted acts as a fulcrum, further expanding the cutting radius and wound cavity
- Specially tempered, and hardened – 1095 high carbon spring steel – capable of a thin razor sharp edge
- Blade Type Option: Rigid Double Edge (RDE-T8) – designed to be rigid for thrusting, cutting, and slashing
- Blade Type Option: Rigid Single Edge (RSE-T8) – designed to be rigid for thrusting, cutting, and slashing
- Blade thickness 1/16 inch (0.062 Rigid)
- Grip is located at the butt end of the dagger
- Primary Standard Knife Grip Styles: Hammer grip – Forward grip or Reverse grip
- Secondary Grip Style: Canted Forward – held similar to a fencing Foil, or Saber. Also known as an oppositional fold in fencing – then the RazorDagger may be manipulated with thumb and index (trigger) finger. (although this grip is better for reach and dexterity; it is not nearly as strong as the hammer grip, and may be easier to disarm)
- The body contour RazorDagger is extremely comfortable to wear for long durations when seated
- Generally worn around an area of the torso, preferably the waist – recommended under the belt buckle
- Special reinforced nylon sheaths with Velcro – worn on the inside of a belt
- Radius of contour is adjustable spring steel for comfort
- The simple twist of your belt buckle will deploy the RazorDagger into your hand
- Total length 8 inches
- Safety Sheath (SS); easy to use, will deploy one single RazorDagger
- Non-reflective black coating
- Completely sterile – No markings, stamps etc
- Self-adhesive Velcro loop included for attaching to belt.
Each RazorDagger is manufactured by RazorRazor Company and handmade in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA and distributed via OscarDelta SPD (unlisted product) with delivery anywhere – worldwide*. There is also a ‘trainer’ version in production that will be available soon via OscarDelta SPD.
Belt shown above is the SERE Black Ops V3.0r with self-adhesive Velcro® coins added.
Pre-order available for December 2017.
By ordering this item you confirm that you are over 18 years of age.
For unit/bulk orders contact firstname.lastname@example.org for dealer price list.
All prices GBP | Tracked and insured shipping anywhere – worldwide included.
© 2017 4TAC5.COM